Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bits of my weekend.




It was a very low key weekend for a change,
usually I have too many things packed on my to do list
but this weekend i actually took it nice and easy....


Stayed in bed till past seven in the morning,
 which is late for me, I finally finished a
book that took me way to long to finish, but
 i'm glad i finally finished it.








It was only 65 degrees this morning....brrrrrr.
I made some nice
warm oatmeal
with lots of nuts and raisins,
and honey,
 and lots of chocolate sprinkles.





I took a nice walk around the garden this morning
and pulled out some more weeds
 


and transplanted some pot bound plants.



I made alot of cuttings with these coleus plants, they are getting almost five feet tall (scary)



Stopped to admire my variegated
 impatient,



thanks for greeting me today!






Went to Arthur's studio to do some
figure drawing


 its been awhile
since i've come down to work with my pencils again


and it shows (frustration)




Made a nice big pot of Turkey soup, from all the turkey leftovers yesterday...


hmmm, I can't wait til supper time...


It was definitely a nice low key weekend,
I should do this more often.



2 comments:

Christine B. said...

I had to laugh about the 65 degrees (brrr) part of your post. My indoor thermostat here in Alaska is set at 66! Everything is relative, right? I have been to Hawaii only once but it was wonderful. I'm a bit envious of anyone who lives there, especially in winter.
Cheers!
Christine B.

Ann Sly said...

Yeah, the forecast is for 25 below on Monday here in MT. Can't wait till we are spending our winters in Hawaii.

Related Posts with Thumbnails