Tuesday, November 10, 2009

These Orchids are sooooooo nasty....

Sunday at Macuu (farmers market in Pahoa), all the vendors are really pimping their girlies for a fast sale....

I know you want me.....

From farmers market


No baby.....you want me first......

From farmers market



Hey Mister, you want me, cheap, cheap......

From farmers market


You know I'm curvy in all the right places...wanna sample?

From farmers market



Hmmmmmm....baby smell gooood....yeaaaah that's right......

From farmers market



You want some nasty? Take a look at this......

From farmers market



I'll keep blooming for you....just the way you like it baby....

From farmers market



Haven't you been fatasizing about me for a loooong time? Come and get me now......

From farmers market


Get your mind out of the gutter..you can buy any of these girlies at any orchid vendor stall every sunday at the Macuu Market in Pahoa...have a wild party!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails