Friday, March 19, 2010

Another new Dawn in Paradise

 

 

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. ~George Washington Carver  

 

       

 

 

I climbed out over the lava rocks to view a new dawn approaching.  

 

 

         I see it in the once dark skies that a new day is beginning and I wonder if the new day will bring promises of sunny or grey clouds or maybe and ongoing changing pattern of both.    

 

   

 

Hurry, hurry, the sun is coming finally .... there it is.  I stand there by myself and watch in awe.        

 

 

I don't want anybody to stand between the individual and existence. No prayer, no priest -- you alone are enough to face the sunrise                                           -  Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

 

Happy Aloha Friday everyone

 

 

To visit other Skywatch Friday posts go visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

Shey said...

Breathtaking shots you've got here. Such a beautiful place you live in. Lucky you. Happy Friday! :)

Kim, USA said...

Oh my that is so gorgeous. It's worth waiting for.Happy weekend!

The Sunset

Sheila said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing with all of us.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunrise photos -- and wonderful quotes, too!

Lona said...

Just beautiful Noel!

Hage og Foto entusiast said...

Beautiful... :)

Kimberly said...

Peaceful beginning to your day, Noel! I'm viewing it at the end of the day so I'll be sure to revisit in the AM so I can grab a piece of your paradise! Lovely!

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous captures, Noel! And beautiful words to go with them! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Sylvia

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful! I seldom see the sunrise because I am usually sleeping, but I love sunsets. This one is gorgeous!

Carol said...

Noel, Standing alone watching the dawning of a new day it just about the best way to begin... unless you are with someone very special. Paradise indeed! Beautiful sky photos! ;>)

CherryPie said...

Those are all beautiful and I love the quotes too.

Noelle Johnson said...

Such a beautiful sunrise. The black lava is really cool looking.

Teresa said...

What a glorious sight! How lucky to be able to take it in and appreciate all the anticipation of a new day.

Tarun Mitra said...

beautiful photographs..have a great time

debsgarden said...

So beautiful! I am coming to realize just how much I am blessed by the postings of other bloggers. Thank you for sharing your paradise with us.

Linda said...

Beautiful sequence, thanks for sharing. It was especially welcome today when we have grey skies in Scotland.

Anonymous said...

What a breathtaking sunrise Noel! Thank you for your beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Noel.

Chandramouli S said...

Beautiful Vistas, Noel! Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails