Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Sooth My Soul at Ahalanui









Oh warm my soul at Ahalanui and refresh my body... your healing warm waters heal my spirit and the aches in my body.











Meanwhile, the air circulating through the coconut trees surrounds the pond, blowing soft and cool winds to my face, a perfect complement to the warm pool.










The wild and thrashing ocean waves crashing outside the barriers into the pool adds to the experience while all inside in this inner sanctuary easily relax, play and float in contemplation.










I love laying on my back and looking up at all the swaying coconut trees singing to me always, with some mornings grey haired tutus (grandmothers) gather together, holding hands and singing to themselves in joy.









I feel like I have discovered a secret, of old Hawaii and of a time and place that still exists.








To visit other Thats my World Tuesdays go to http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Noel, You have indeed soothed my soul by this absolutely magical posting. I can even hear the songs of the 'tutus' - what a lovely name.

Rosie said...

wonderful place - looks so peaceful. You're a real early bird aren't you Noel - as it looks like its only sunrise.

Floridagirl said...

This place looks exactly like Hawaii looks in my dreams. (*sigh*)

Luna said...

Top shots and a wonderful piece of earth!
Greetings....Luna

Noelle Johnson said...

Oh Noel,

I am truly envious....what a beautiful pool and warm water to boot! I always enjoy the glimpses you give us of your wonderful state.

Jim Groble said...

Noel, I feel more relaxed just by reading your post. great pics.jim

Anonymous said...

Hi Noel~~ Nice photos. With such a serene landscape it's a wonder you get anything done. :)

Meredith said...

At least in my mind, I sank into the warm, soothing waters and listened to the 'tutus' with you. :) Beautiful, as always, Noel.

debsgarden said...

Paradise for body and soul. I think if everyone could rest awhile in that magic place, there might be world peace!

Rothschild Orchid said...

Beautiful Noel, simply beautiful.

RO xx

Kimberly said...

This is what I think of when I think of Hawaii! Your photos are wonderful, as always, and your words are so poetic! Lovely post, Noel!

Noel Morata said...

aloha all and thanks for your comments, it means so much just as i visit this place regularly after my yoga...by the way, i think its time to join the tutus for a nice float :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

Oh, gorgeous. I feel more calm and refreshed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Noel, I have just recognized your photography in a "favorite photo" meme. You can learn more in my blog post: http://jeansgarden.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/capturing-beauty-in-photographs/. Let me emphasize that you are under absolutely no obligation to participate in this; I just wanted to recognize your wonderful photography. -Jean

Related Posts with Thumbnails